The start of 2016 has brought a full schedule! Here are some favorites from my week!
- The Premier Designs Rally was technically last week, I shared about New Colors Means New Jewelry off the Spring Line! It made me smile all week when I thought about Rally and looked at all the fun pics my girls and I took!!
- I finally got brave enough to try the new colors I ordered from Maskcara Cosmetics! Changing make-up is hard for me, but I ended up loving it!! I followed the color guide on the Maskcara Website and I was not disappointed.
- We had Fish Taco Bowls on Tuesday Night! We have tried several different receipe’s and have tweaked them to just how we like them! They are gluten free! And I think the Peach Mango Salsa makes them!
- It’s been chilly and I borrowed my daughter’s army green coat for some completers in my outfits this week!
- I had week two of the Cultivate Women’s Group that I lead at our church. We are reading one of my Favorite Marriage Book! It is a fictional story that brings in Biblical Marraige Principles!! Funny and yet filled with truths!!
Onward to my Weekend!!
We get commissions for Amazon and Premier purchases made through links in this post.